Dr SID ft Don Jazzy – Lady Don Dada

Post by Ovie O, May 2nd, 2013

Fresh heat from the Mavin crew. These guys aren’t letting up at all. Looks like they’ve decided to flood the market just in time for the summer. “Lady Don Dada” sees Dr SID and Don Jazzy celebrate womanhood. Ladies deserve to have their own song, especially in the highly “male-oriented”  Nigerian society.

If you’re Miss Independent or, as Americans would say, you “got your own”, then this song is for you. Oya hit the dancefloor.

Dr SID Lady Don Dada Art

“Respect the Baller, Lady Don Dada!”

Produced by Don Jazzy [DOWNLOAD]

99 Responses to “Dr SID ft Don Jazzy – Lady Don Dada”

1. jonny says:

@platinumtoxx of studio magic don magic nija producers start de change thier style!

2. Phalaenopsis says:

These days, before I play any new song from NJO on my PC, I unplug my speakers. If the song sounds well without the amplified sound from the speakers, then I plug my BOSE ACOUSTIMASS 10 SPEAKER SYSTEM back and do justice to the song!
    Now, this song right here got me rocking before I even plugged my speakers back!

3. igb1 says:

everyone leave dr sid ALONE!!! he is also talented, remember all this no money 419 yahoo haters, don jazzy can never ever get on board his label if u gat nothin 2 offer so i think jobbless haters shuld go and jump into d ocean!!! jazzy, dbanj, dat dat n dat, u u u have u 20million in account? or even eaten today??? i love good music FULL STOP.

4. don says:

Sounds like Dbanj's Tony Montana….

5. Curtis says:

This Song will go Global and win lots of Awards Just Watch Out!!

6. YIKE1981 says:

DR OVERSHADOW, DON JAZZY IS A GOOD PRODUCER BUT LADY DON DADA BEAT WAS COPIED FROM NATEO C SONG (REMIX TONY MONTANA) FEAUTURING DBANJI. GUYS JUST LISTEN TO NATEO C SONG BEFORE COMMENTING.

7. Don jazzy says:

Stop accusing me,I didn’t copy the concept of this beat from naeto C,if am lying ask wande coal he was there when I did it!!! Hardwork pays..

8. Naeto C says:

Don jazzy u stole the concept of this song from me,admit it!!!!

• tags says:

how condescending is this? what you obviously do not realize is that impersonation is a sign of a deficiency in self esteem. I believe Naeto C and Don Jazzy have other direct means of addressing industry matters. How does someone (you) waste their time trying to be someone else? you're unbelievable and pathetic.

9. Yemi says:

Make una go chop shit plus NAeto c himself, jazzy u no need any explanation just go ahead wiv ur stuffs, God go reward u my broda, if una no get wrk 2do make una go join Nepa oh sry phcn, looofish of such of people oh sry foolish people, abeg my lady don dada just pop 50bottles nw, I see u my super lady don dada @ boss lady marge. All of una way dey criticize Marvin’s una papa right lap.

10. Yemi says:

U dis yike or bike wet in be dat ur name, e be like say na ogun go kill u cos wetin ur brain sabi tell u na rubbish and I no blame u cos d demon wey dey follow u na frm ur mama village, oh boi u need go tb Joshua church oooooo, just a piece of advice………Oloshi sumbori.

• YIKE1981 says:

@yemi,My Name is ikechukwu, Am a medical doctor working in Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center Ca, usa. iam a big boy in USA. I don't need your fucking advice. in US everybody have freedom of expression. you need to grow up yemi. hey yemi what you wrote now have showed me that u are high school dropout. your ogun is powerless in front of GOD.

• YIKE1981 says:

@yemi, Get out

11. Yemi says:

12. flytemode says:

you guys should free Dr sid abeg, just incase u guys forgot he was the big guest star in tongolo video, when none of u clowns didnt give a fuck about uk returnee "dbanj" then…. pls give the guy some credit… NICE SONG…

13. YIKE1981 says:

@YEMI, U ARE A COCKSUCKER

14. Yemi says:

Yike nw ur male masculinity has showed I thot u got nerves for dis, bt so sad dat ur just an empty barrel; who gives d fuck if ur surgeon, oh boi a piece of advice for u, ur nuffnk bt a learner, if ur a big boi come join me pop champagne in newyork next week useless big boi wey dey brag anyhow, guy it showed 2 me dat u’ve got nuffnk…………….ur living on credit yet u call Urself a big boi, come naija come show ur big boi na……Oloshi.

• YIKE1981 says:

YEMI, I THINK YOUR ARE DR SID OR WANDE COAL. U GUYS ARE JUST FOOLS. I WILL CONTINUE TO EXPRESS MY OPINION.IN NOTJUSTOK.COM.

LADY DON DADA STOLEN BEAT FROM NATEO C SONG TONY MONTANA REMIX. THIS WILL BE LAST CONVERSATION WITH U.GOOD BYE DR OR WC.

15. Yemi says:

Yike if am cocksucker wat are u then ASSLICKER, boi nt ur type @ all; if u like Urself better stop posting msgs on here cos I’ll frustrate u seriously dat u’ll relocate like wande said and start working for my lady don dada just as dr Sid said in his latest jam………..fuckn boi.

16. Mehn z diz kul&slanky wat a 9ic goody, keep it one.

17. Yemi says:

Yike, oh boi go hug transformer or go chop indomie on 10 lanes road for California, Oloshi jati jati.

18. forget says:

Dr sid is sounding like he is sleeping ,.. there are no stars in mavin ,. respect to Wande coal you are mavin record saving grace and naeto C please forgive don jazzy because we are one ,… and you know two persons can play the same instrument and still sound the same ,. so dont pick offense as long as they did not use your lyrics ,. we nigerians accept that this is pure hard work except for dr SID who is so lazy ,…javascript: hideMsgBox(); he is rubish ,….. D bang and don jazzy still the best pair,…. hope to see them in the future, give all the beat to wande coal and let him deputize for D bang untill he return as the king of the rejuvenated mavin D bang records ,. long live D bang ,.. there is nothing like him black maba ,. enjala ,… Dr sid go back to schoool

19. s prince says:

diS is music abeg ft me am s prince